Cisco 2600 Series Routers (2600 Series Multiservice Platforms)
The Cisco 2600 Series Multiservice Platform is a modular multiservice access router that provides flexible LAN and WAN configurations, multiple security options, and a range of high-performance processors. With more than 70 network modules and interfaces, the modular architecture of the Cisco 2600 Series Routers allows interfaces to be easily upgraded for network expansion.
The latest additions to the Cisco 2600 Series include the Cisco 2600XM models and the Cisco 2691 Multiservice Platform. These new models deliver extended performance, higher density, enhanced security performance, and increased concurrent application support to meet the growing demands of branch offices.
The Cisco 2600 Series shares modular interfaces with the Cisco 1600 Series Routers, Cisco 1700 Series Routers, Cisco 3600 Series Routers and Cisco 3700 Series Routers, providing network managers and service providers a cost-effective solution to meet branch office needs.
Also Found As:
- Cisco 2600 Series
- Cisco 2600 Series Routers
- Cisco 2600 Series Multiservice Platforms
- Cisco 2600 Series Integrated Services Routers
- Cisco 2600 Series Access Routers
- Cisco 2600 Series Modular Access Routers
- Used Cisco 2600 Series Routers
- Refurbished Cisco 2600 Series Routers
- Cisco Certified Refurbished 2600 Series Routers