Cisco CRS Series Routers (Carrier Routing System)
Get industry-leading performance, advanced services intelligence, environmentally aware design, and system longevity with the Cisco Carrier Routing System (CRS). Each model uses Cisco IOS XR Software, a unique self-healing, distributed operating system.
- Cisco CRS-3, powered by Cisco QuantumFlow Array - a chipset architecture engineered in multiple dimensions of scale, services, and savings
- Cisco CRS-1, built on the Cisco Silicon Packet Processor (SPP)
Packet-based data communications are being replaced by video and rich media crossing the IP Next-Generation Network (NGN) in multiple directions. As part of a medianet, a media-aware Cisco IP NGN, Cisco CRS eases this strain on networks. It efficiently handles the multidirectional traffic of network and data center cloud interactions.
The Cisco CRS Routers:
- Delivers continuous operations
- Scales easily from numerous single-chassis form factors to a massive multichassis system, up to 322 Tbps
- Provides industry-leading efficiency, requiring low power, cooling, and rack-space use for intelligent, service-rich bandwidth capacity
Cisco CRS-3 models build on the Cisco CRS-1 models' backward and forward compatibility, protecting your existing and future investments for decades to come.
Also Found As:
- Cisco CRS Series
- Cisco Carrier Routing System Routers
- Cisco CRS-1 Series Routers
- Cisco CRS-3 Routers
- Used Cisco CRS Series Routers
- Refurbished Cisco CRS Series Routers
- Cisco Certified Refurbished CRS Series Routers