Cisco ME 4900 Series Switches
The Cisco ME 4900 Series Switch is a next-generation Layer 3 user-facing premise equipment (UPE) aggregation device purposely built for high-performance Carrier Ethernet networks. Based on Cisco Catalyst 4900 Series Switch technology, the Cisco ME 4900 Series deliver on the performance, availability, and form factor required in residential broadband triple-play service aggregation and business Ethernet deployments.
The Cisco ME 4900 Switches are the first switches optimized for UPE aggregation based on Cisco Catalyst 4900 Series technology. It provides the line-rate performance required to deliver data, voice, and video services to thousands of subscribers simultaneously. Service providers have the choice of uplinking to a 10 GE or 1 GE backbone using a variety of Small Form-Factor Pluggable (SFP) and X2 optic types.
Also Found As:
- Cisco ME 4900 Series
- Cisco ME 4900 Series Switches
- Cisco ME 4900 Series Ethernet Switches
- Cisco ME 4900 Ethernet Switches
- Used Cisco ME 4900 Series Switches
- Refurbished Cisco ME 4900 Series Switches
- Cisco Certified Refurbished ME 4900 Series Switches